Friday 21 August 2009

Food and Drink in Norwich

Hi this is David and I'm going to talk about food and drink in Norwich.

This is a tough topic for me because I am not really into the food and drink British culture.
To be honest although I love food and trying different kinds of cuisine I'm use to a really different kind o flavours so to me the British food is not very appealing.

The Spanish way of drinking beer is completely different and we don't use so many sauces and fat. But maybe I didn’t try the proper courses and the right places either. So I'll keep on trying things until I find something good. Because there is always something you must try in every gastronomic culture.

What I like the best is the pub's atmosphere. There are many charming places to discover with authentic English people enjoying their time. And it’s nice to see how the people spend their time at their leisure.

Thanks I'm going to have lunch.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment